Dare To Dream


Hi friends,
When we have a dream, of course we want to fulfill it, like I wanted to become an actor and tryed hard and hard till I did'nt succeed. And see I have got a role in my Father's film. Read this blog carefully and then send me in comments that what you understood.

We are often discouraged by others not to dream. People say dreamers are lost in their own world and don't do anything worthwhile. They are right but to a certain extent only. A person who only dreams and does not follow it up cannot hope to fulfill his dreams.
Many great persons dared to dream and in the process made many inventions and discoveries. Every noteworthy achievement which became a reality started in somebody's imagination.
Many great people have gained their success not by chance, luck or inheritence, rather they became great by taking up the challenge to become the person they dreamt of being.
It is said, "We are all born originals but we die copies." All of us are unique. There is no one like us in the whole world!
Read the life-stories of great persons and you will find that they had a dream and they turned it into a reality. When Wright Brothers thougt of a machine that could fly, people made fun of them and said it was impossible. But Wright Brothers did not give up. Eventually, they invented the aeroplane. Today the whole world salutes them.

(Taken from my Moral Science book)

You also try hard and hard till you do not succeed.
Meet you next time.

Comments

  1. Hello Shivendu
    I came to your blog thru your father's blog kaasid. I am trying to get some rushes of Bhole Shankar on you tube to see you in action, but till now no success.
    Now you must study hard and get the best. I am becoming a friend of your father, and God willing, will see you someday.
    And yes, please be my friend :-)
    my name is VINAY and mail id is bajpai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shivendu!likd 2 know ur drems.they were superb!isi tarah keep smiling always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Show some love or just grill me.

Popular Posts