Domino Days Ahead?

Stability achieved. Landed a job. Now what?

What a basic fundamental way of living life. Nothing against it, in-fact changing my previous opinions about it. It is the most comfortable way of living life. A stress-free method of achieving stability. There will surely be some work pressure coming in from peers and all sorts of other things but peace of mind at the end of the day is guaranteed. A sound sleep? Maybe. 

I have started working as a Producer at Josh Talks. The job title also contains Video Editor but I have only properly edited one video. Apart from that, I have mostly been organizing shoots in and around the country. One thing is for sure, this company has an extremely productive mindset and these two months feel like two years in terms of experience. Budgeting, high-level productions and travel. 

BUT..

Threshold for everything. I feel like I've done everything here and it is time to move on. Josh surprises me everyday. It tells me this is not it, there's more and there is! 

Hence, domino days ahead. The dominoes of my thoughts and choices. 

I have to make a feature film. And that has to be done as soon as possible, in a way that is not rushed. Would want to create quality cinema now that I have failed so many times in certain aspects. I have never felt more confident about myself and my art. This is the time. I can press the pause button and do other things for a while, gain more experience and have a bigger network. All of that will increase the efficiency. At the same time, the filming cannot wait for long. Opportunities are knocking in from all possible directions. International travel in India might start from Dec 15. There are all these thoughts, directions and multiple variants of my life that could come forth. Only ONE will happen. 

PS: I had Deja Vu in my present office today.

Comments

Popular Posts