The Passion Never Dies...

(Dramatic Music playing) Just like that. Once you know it, there is a batter inside of you; your heart. It tells you that exact moment, about what you have to prosper in life. What is good, what is bad.
And most importantly...

Your true paroxysm.


I realised the same when I was a boy of age 13. It was about time I passed my 6th class and started thinking way beyond the human intellect. Actually, The Bollywood Intellect.
Ohh Yeah! The moment was here.
I made up a flip animation which I came up with, a few days ago. I didn't see it from anywhere.
A pigeon flying and recorded. On a piece of paper. Two actually.
Daddy saw the very same and discerned that his boy had uniqueness inside of him. So, now I had freedom of becoming whosoever I wanted to become. It's not like anybody could stop me earlier. But yeah, the virtual stamp was there BIATCH!
Trust me when I utter these words out. "It's never too late"
Never. Ever. You just have to ask your inner souls. Discover the true you.

I discovered myself. And came up with 'Kubos' eventually.
My first successful short.
So, if you've got that hunger inside of you. Just never let it go. Strive towards it. Don't quit. Look back on failures, don't just enjoy a partial success. Make yourself better with every move. Because there are gonna be...

Bridges Of Failures.


On which you can step up on and move like a true man/woman. I am not famous now. I was not famous then. But I believe I can be. With enough patience and hardwork. Create your style. Go out there. Unearth the new you. 

This was building up phase. 'Beyond Infinity' put forward
confidence and will to go on.

Rajat, Me and Mathews. The trio worked hard on the above documentary and came up with something which finally met my expectations of the teacher reviews. Unique.
Everyone can come up with something. You just need to pass the...

Stepping Stones Of Criticization.


People are gonna laugh. They're gonna call you names. They will even push you down to a limit where you feel like breaking down completely. Get over that phase and you will do wonders. What did I say? Just trust me.

'The Bright Silhouette', my first attempt at movie making
became a laughing stock but this hardwork by the
team members gave birth to the new me.
Waseem, Ishani, Rupal, Yeeshu, Aakash and Me created a message spreading movie which you can watch in the provided link at the end of this column. Shevork's channel.
So, there are stages. In life. Keep crossing the hurdles and you'll be handed over with the diamonds. After that, keep shining!

Shevork is back with their new flick 'Kubos' released today.
Click here for Shevork's channel!
Please give your feedback here or mail me at: shivendushukla@gmail.com
I write. You read. You watch. You enjoy. 

Comments

Popular Posts