Social Status Complicated!

So many Pages, So many accounts and too much of Facebook! AARRGHHH!!!

So i recently created a new page on Facebook named Shevork. Before that I made a blog with the same account, before that a twitter account. Before that an email id. And before that I created the social status of a man who created this mess(Not Mess, Just Messed Up!). His name is Shivendu Shukla. I created his email id, his Facebook account, his blogger id, his twitter account, his YouTube Account and much more! Did I tell You Shevork also has a YouTube Channel.

So now whenever I check my Social Status On Social Sites, it takes me about half an hour to just have a look at them! WHOA  I also have to check for feedback and responses on a form that i created in Google Drive! And Yes, How can we forget the name of the new beast in town... Google +. Well I am going to really frank while talking about this site. I don't want to be on this site but YouTube is insisting me. No! I am not personifying YouTube. I am just saying that they have created an offer which we don't want! The offer goes as 'With your YouTube account you get a Google + account free!' and the two buttons which are visible at the bottom are 'OK' and 'Next'. Next to know more. OK to"I GET IT!".

Now every other day... I have to check everything and post new updates about VFX on Shevrk's page..
This is not advertising but you can check out the page Clicking Here!

I want to write more about this confusing world of ocial Networking sites but right now I have to learn my English lessons as it is my exam tomorrow. Hum hai rahi pyar ke, fir milenge likhte likhte (only people knowing Hinglish will understand this! :P)

© Shevork (Work By Shivendu)

Please give your feedback here

Comments

Popular Posts