Not in a mood to write.....!

Photo Courtesy: depositfiles.com
Beginning this post with this note is not a good idea I think because I am still writing...So, hello world...in actual my 5 followers...
Today i am here to tell you that in the recent days I have been thinking this all the time...Nowadays these words are very common in my life...'Not in a mood'
I don't know why whether its the tension of Board Exams(did i tell you I am in high school), or the peer pressure or something else...but I am becoming lazy day by day....(HA HA HA HA!) That's true! and still I am writing but i don't know why! This all confusion seems to mugged up in my mind and eat me up! Not to worry...I will handle it!
I will soon be going to a counselling session....But still I don't know why I am writing.
i guess just to fill up my blog space or something else...But i promise you as soon as my mind will be fresh i will be back with some more posts and none of them will be waste like this one!!! yaa you can consider this post a piece of trash.... Right now let me get back to my science homework... Bye everyone! (do i usually say bye??)

© Shevork
Please give your feedback at: shivendushukla@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts