Kaam karne ki koshish

 Ab bas laga hua hun kal se kuch behtar banane me aur kal ko behtar banane me. 

Far from the thinking mind. Not far, just slowly trying to loosen my grasp on it via meditation. I have no expectations anymore. I am simply in the 'be'. Went to Kolkata last week, met with an accident. Our (Mayank and I's) scooter slipped. The surface was wet and there had to be a tram track there. We all know the horrors of uneven surfaces. Always slow your vehicle down to a speed of 10km/h. Don't even think about applying the brakes! Just pass through it and if you do slip, hands up front and thank yourself for wearing a helmet. My head hit the side walk and I was so grateful for wearing one even though I was sitting behind Mayank. He's not a good driver and he knows it now. With so much patience, he listened to what I had to offer and I am sure with time he learns to slow his vehicle down on a speed-breaker. He reminded me of Geet. Even he just budum-bummed through all the speed breakers. Hahaha

Painful few days and then back on track. Shot a couple of interviews there and I am planning to put them together as a short documentary about the yellow taxis of India which are only found in Kolkata. Right now? I am editing an experimental short. I am sure it'll surprise a few minds and really bring out the possibilities of what more can be done. I'd like to experiment more. The genre, the vibe and the feeling off bringing something new to the table is slowly getting to me. 

Past month was great, meditation has been helping a lot. I am even taking some personal half-naked pictures of myself to check where my physique is heading. I want those abs man. Deja-vu! I have definitely written that sentence before. Strong arms, shoulders and core. Legs are already pumped. This injury has set me back a little but I am still trying to jog whenever I can. Will probably go out in the evening. Do I have to start looking for a girl? Should I start dating? I don't know. Have been meaning to meet some friends for a while now but the timing wasn't right. Hopefully this Saturday/Sunday. Oh! That's tomorrow! I have to finish this first cut in the next two days. I don't think I'll be able to. Let's see how it goes. The impossible has happened before. Especially during the shoot of this one. Everyone managed to complete everything somehow. It blew my mind. It all seemed like stuff was falling apart, but.. it.. just.. didn't. Positive manifestation. Thank you Mr. Dobhal. Ashish Dobhal. The DOP for this next one. What a lad!

Chalo then tata. Arrey jaana hai!

Comments

Popular Posts