What to do with all these ideas?

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash


Okay so..

I have been struggling. I want to make a good film and it is high time now. I need visuals. Aisa kuch jo is duniya ka sabse busiest aadmi bhi ignore na kar paaye. And good music. Taaki rhythm bani rahe aur aap mere narrative me behte chale jaayen. :)

Teesra feature film screenplay khatam hone ko aaya hai, ye waali pata nahi kab banengi lekin jab bhi banengi koshish karunga ki large format pe bane. I remember those few IMAX films that I watched as a child. Those are the ones that got me excited about the medium. It's an expression. An expression for a filmmaker. We need more innovation in cinema halls, now more than ever.

Health report came in and boy some of my levels are not good. Have made significant changes to what goes inside my belly. Have cut off from deep fried to keep my cholesterol in check. TSH levels are also somewhere they shouldn't be. Feels like a spike from all the sitting and junk-food. Thank you lockdown! Need to stop drinking alcohol as well. Not like I drank regularly but even so.. parties will have to wait. Wait.. why will parties have to wait? I can party. I can't drink. Two different things. *chuckles*

Winter is almost here. Can feel the swift change in wind temperatures. Will mostly be in Mumbai in December. Not the place to be right now but a man has to work. Well, no winters in Mumbai so.. a relief? I don't know. I enjoy winters. My hair - they don't. Yeah, management level is high. Been growing them for a while now. Will mostly get a neat cut in March end. Might go for a buzz cut. You never know what works until you try it out. Just googled, I am not sure now. Keh to h diya confidence me, shayad nahi karwaunga. Pata nahi yaar, dekhengey. Koi AI wali face transformation app se test kar lenge itna bada risk lene se pehle. 😂

Vitamin D ki bohot zaroorat hai body ko toh dhoop me baithna bhi shuru kar diya hai. Aur zaroorat hai. Maybe chhat pe jaake letna chahiye, full sun bath. Abs chahiye yaar. Acchi fit body hona bohot zaroori hai for a long run. Chest bhi theek karna hai. Ab sab kuch nahi bataunga. Jao.

Tata.. The Mandalorian Season 2 is here. Ab vo dekhengey.

Comments

Popular Posts