Let us build.

Photo by Andrik Langfield on Unsplash

A lot of clueless souls wandering in the limitless perception of time created by the ongoing pandemic. What do we do? Where do we go? And to the ones with anxiety, increased sense of fear and a completely changed reality inside their heads - I believe in you.

Do this right now. Write everything you've learned or are willing to learn over the course of your life. Write it, look at it and dream about it. Even if you have mastered the art of being lazy, write it in a way that sounds reassuring. I know, long stretch. But I've noticed how this helps. You can come back to it and feel good about yourself. 

Okay I have to admit, even I don't know if I am utilizing my time efficiently but I have a bunch of things on my mind and I am willing to accomplish them. Only a bunch. Not a million dreams. Just three or four. I am working bit by bit in order to secure my future self. 

Mujhe neend nahi aati kabhi kabhi raat me. Accha sa routine ban jaata hai lekin fir ekdam se toot jaata hai. Ye pattern ki tarah ho raha hai kaafi time se. Ek raat agar main jag lunga fir mujhe raat me neend nahi aati. I don't even yawn!

Agar yawn nahi karunga toh thaka thaka mehsoos nahi karunga and acchi neend tabhi aati hai jab body parts thak gaye hon. Ek machine heat up hone pe hi restart maangti hai na, air conditioned room me toh teen chaar din tak kisi restart ki zaroorat nahi hoti. Haan main studios me rakkhi editing machines ki baat kar raha hun.

Kaafi mazedaar khayaal.

I will try and learn piano via the Casio that I have. It's a small one but you gotta start somewhere and I need to work with what I have. Otherwise I'll be that kind of a man who buys something and doesn't even use it to its full potential before giving up on it. I did give up on it, long back when I was still a kid. I am trying to make up for it. If this doesn't work, something else will. I am taking the Indian approach rather than western. I am guessing if I am able to have a grasp on notes (sur), tempo (laya) and rhythm (taal) - I'll be able to bond in a better way with my fellow composer. Recently listened to ambient soundscapes on freesound.org - Boy it's something! Planning on using something like that.


Comments

Popular Posts