Entering the Indian Film Industry - Phase 3 begins here..

Photo by Joseph Pearson on Unsplash

Ad films, research and wada pav. This is how the man who wants a piece of the cake in the Indian Film Industry begins his journey. Everyone out there has already swallowed a word into their superior consciousness that I do not prefer much. Arrey bhai kuch badal ke dekho, sab kuch badal jaayega. 

I have already started making videos with my new K20 Pro which will go down into the video that I will make for Phase 233, haha I just mistyped 233, damn it! I did it again.

Phase 3

Everything can go downhill from here. There is fear, heartache and a burning desire. The burning desire will keep you alive. Why am I being a teacher? You already know what you have to do and I know you will get there one day, keep believing. The videos, aah. Slow-motion videos from my K20 Pro are coming out nicely. I plan to make some eye-soothing and aesthetically mind-numbing visuals from it given that it fulfils a promise of being a good cellular mobile device. I am sitting in my office at Matchbox Pictures Pvt. Ltd. I love this place, the vibe makes you feel like you are at home. A chandelier to my right and a creeper trying to touch the ground. A coconut tree at some distance out the window. A small table where the book that I am currently reading is resting. The table is blue and supports two seating arrangements. Right above the table is a bulb which lights up the place in an ambient manner when it is night time.

Swapnil Bhaiya ke saath naach gaana aur jeena.

The call came - "Bandra station pe milna, main vahin aa jaunga lene." says Swapnil Dwivedi - the photographer who captures you when you're not looking. He does not believe in looking at his own picture after capturing it.
Local Train after a long time in Mumbai. Where there is a local train, a breeze follows. A lot of dhol on the way. A cab ride through empty streets of Marine Drive. We really felt like VIP, the way driver dada was cruising through the streets. There was a frame I captured, the one in which Taj and Gateway were in the same frame inspired by the lessons of Late Shri Ranjit Sinha Ji.

More to come.

Comments

Popular Posts