Christopher Nolan: A New Idol

On Sets: The Dark Knight Rises
You know... there came a time when some Nolan guy started making films and I would, at that very moment start imagining my dream projects. (My dream lane: A secret yet to be revealed)

This man has inspired me a lot. His ideas and imagination is far beyond the reach of a normal living human. This man's history is something, He never went to a film school or something like that. Whatever he does is his idiosyncratic fabrication.


His upcoming highly anticipated movie 'Interstellar' gives me an eerie and sort of exhilaration as to what he will come up with now. Yes, it's different every juncture! Let me have the honour of quoting an example: When we dream, we just dream right? there's no gala time or some real life gestures and emotions related to it? No hulalalalalalalala right? RIGHT? :3
But this man, the one looking in the camera and creating 'The Thing' fosters movies out of the fathomless preoccupation that lounges under. He does superheroes. He does science-fiction. He does mystery thrillers. He is just the quintessential alloy of Hollywood desideratum.
Well how to conclude?
Watch his movies and start to ponder!

The end of copyright © era. What is mine is mine. I write. You Read. Period.
Please give your feedback here or mail me at: shivendushukla@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts