Drifting away from digital?

Stepping towards the ancient.. I mean not that ancient... It's just that, I think stepping away from all the digitality of things could work in my favor. I feel good about my life right now. A couple of set-backs, one major one 3 months back but all good now. Working hard. Working out.

I am going to slowly move away from everything. Might even delete this blog. MIGHT. So much weight under this word, shifting to either end of your thought spectrum can happen seamlessly without the need for providing reason. Living the digital detached life = peace? I would still learn new things about the ever-changing world of technology. It will be a balanced approach - moving away while learning more about it.

I am also now working on conceptualization of my films in an active manner. Next steps would be to create a deck. 


बस इतनी ही बात करेंगे, अब काम करेंगे। 

Comments

Popular Posts