Oxygen ka bhookha.

 क्यों भूखा हूं? क्या हो गया ऐसा?

AQI levels dekhe hain Delhi-NCR ke?

Something needs to be done and it needs to be done faster than the pace that is already being used. Also, meditating is fun. I wish I could do it all the time except that is not possible but I learned today that it actually helps in gaining physical changes in your body especially your brain. Btw, running increases blood flow into the brain that is why your face becomes red. Random, okay. Back to meditation, there is this app - Headspace. The inventor of this awesome app is someone who has been to Himalayas and has sat down with the monks and made it easier for us to understand the path to what it is to actually sit down and do 'nothing'. You heard me right. Nothing! Absolutely nothing. When was the last time you did that? I did it a couple of hours ago. Andy Puddicombe's voice can do wonders. You just sit there and let him guide you through the darkness and into the light. A little too dramatic than it needs to be. He just simplifies the process for you. You just sit there and follow his voice. Trust me, at some point you will feel yourself attaining inner peace.

Photo by Neven Krcmarek on Unsplash
Also, why bhookha man? why why? Well I really want to breathe cleaner air but it feels like I am boxed up here. Not in a way that I don't like it. There is nothing better than the warmth and closeness of your own family. I enjoy these moments to the fullest. I just feel like I can do more (work wise), but actually end up being in the same place. I think these meditative lessons might help me get away from this thought train.

I bought a pin board. Have started putting things there as well. A while ago, I decided that I will not think of any new ideas until I make all of  the ideas that I have already thought of into something people can watch. Now there's little to nothing that has been done there. So, yesterday I had a few ideas and I have started writing them down again. Screw it, I am gonna let them flow. You never know where one might end up. I don't know why we restrict ourselves from doing so much. It is like a blockade. Stopping us from realizing our true potential.

I finished The Office (US) yesterday. Well I didn't actually finish it. The Michael bit is over. I cried a lot. It was 3-4 AM. The bit where Michael is sitting in the cafeteria and watches all his co-workers eating lunch, that is where it hit me really hard for some reason. I had no idea I can have that kind of a reaction to something that is staged or was it? The show latched itself onto me in a peculiar way. It made me laugh like crazy and then these two episodes just took it all away leaving this huge void. I love you Steve Carell for bringing this character to life. There were tears, and I still feel heavy headedness from that. It'll go away, eventually making space for something better, joyful and new.

Hope you all have a wonderful time ahead. I wish everyone of you all the happiness, strength and wisdom. Go shine.

Comments

Popular Posts